One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Huzefa Palitanawala

Advocate Huzefa Palitanawala

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTaltala, Kolkata
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Huzefa Palitanawala has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 6 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Huzefa Palitanawala's office is in Taltala, Kolkata.
  • Calcutta High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Kolkata,
  • District Court, Kolkata City Session Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Huzefa Palitanawala. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Huzefa Palitanawala Court granted order but now revoking as the opponent mentally unstable Can one of the plaintiffs be converted as defendant