One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Barasat - Advocate Soma Das

Advocate Soma Das

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.8 | 2+ user ratings
District and Sessions Court, Barasat
18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Soma Das has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 18 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Soma Das's office is in District and Sessions Court, Barasat.
  • Calcutta High Court,
  • District Court, North 24 Parganas

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Barasat

Questions Answered by Advocate Soma Das Is it possible to keep my mother caste after parents divorce Gave maintenance to wife still using joint account want to take action