Action to be taken against harassment by boy friend

Mjhe apse aye leni hai mjhe kya karna chahaye mere ex boy friend ne mjhe badnam kardya hai bhot zada meri lyf ko spoil karne me usne koi kami nhi chodhi hai usne bate tak boli hai jo kbhi hui ke plz mjhe is sb se prblm se bhr nikalne ka koi solution bataye plz help me kuch tym bd meri shadi hai me nhi chahatj ke wo mjhe ese hi continue badnam karta rahe aur mere future per koi ach aye

Answers (4)

179 votes

You may file a criminal complaint to the nearest police station of your locality. Police has to take action against him. Even if he is not taking any action , you may file a criminal complaint to the judicial magistrate of your jurisdiction.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

185 votes

Aapko apne ex-bf k khilaf police station me FIR krwani hgi. Aur sath hi me yeh prblm apne in-laws ya future husband k sath bhi share kijiye taaki unhe koi jhatka na lage baad me. . . . . . . . .. . . . .

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
132 votes

File police complaint against that person for causing sexual and mental harrasment to you. If you will not initiate legal action against that person than he wll continue to harras you in future also.So you should file police complaint at the earliest to secure your future matrimonial life.

106 votes

You can file a police complaint against him citing the harassment being meted out to u. You state all the facts related to your previous affair and write a complaint for stalking and for defamation. For appropriate and effective assistance, you can meet us in person through Law Rato.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles