Absconded person on murder charges since 1975-1976

I know a person,he was robbed a wholesaler in Mumbai or murdered a wholesaler in 1975-76 After done a crime in Mumbai he was ran away to Uttar Pradesh Mumbai police went to his native place in UP were he ran away now at present he was live in his native place in Uttar Pradesh Should i inform to Mumbai police about that person or not Or after informing to Mumbai police, is there any chance were police is harassing me Please please help me Sir/madam

Answers (1)

135 votes

You can inform Commissioner of Police, Mumbai in written letter. Police can't harass you because you are helping to Police authority.You are doing well.But it may be difficult to trace out that crime in Police records.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles