A482 Case Stuck from Last 10 Months

22-May-2024 (In Criminal Law)
1. S.H.O Lucknow as well as Sub-Inspector/Investigating Officer of the case in question are present. They admitted that date and time of the incident is not mentioned in the entire case diary. They also admitted that charge sheet has already been filed in the matter. 2. S.H.O. Lucknow is directed to conduct further investigation in the case in question and submit 3. List this case in August, 2023. after this order nothing has happened and just dates after dates in court in 8 months what to do
Answers (4)

Answer #1
914 votes
hello sir
sir aapke cass ki jaise kafi case. hmne dkha hai
aap case ko hc mai ques kiya. ja skta hai
aap kaha rhte hai
aap hmre office aaye
bat ho Jaye
easily aapki help hmre dawara kiya jaygaa
I m advocate Shashvat bhatt
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
948 votes
actually you can change your advocate in High court are you can file any status application in High court to find out the proceedings sometimes it naturally happens that the listing is very poor but you can try and get relief
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
804 votes
either your case has gone out of list or couldn't taken for pausity of time. we can help you
please contact us on 70 07 99 29 93. we can discuss some solution so your case could be taken up and your 482 petition disposed of earliest as possible.
Himanshu Singh Chauhan
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #4
932 votes
Check with SHO Lucknow about the status of further investigation. The same can be brought to the notice of Hon. Court and appropriate orders can be prayed for on priority. Date and time of crime is a mandatory ingredient for framing charges else an application for discharge can be moved in the Trial Court.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."