Wedding Photographer in Delhi not delivering the final product

I live in Bangalore and got married in Delhi, 11 months ago. My wedding photographer is in Delhi. I paid him 38K at the time of booking and 1.28 Lacs one day before the wedding. I didn't like the work he did for such huge amount. He came late for the one of function that half of the ceremony was over. I got the contract at the start and bill for my 38K payment. However, I didn't get bill for 1.28 lacs (as it was one day before the wedding and I was too busy to take care of these details). It is been one year now. He shared me the raw data but not the main album/videos. He is not responding to my calls either. Can I take an action against for charging me this much for the pathetic services and not delivering the final product. Please guide me the process if I want to take action against him.

I have perused the contents of your query and would advise you to issue a strongly worded legal notice through a lawyer seeking refund and compensation, followed by a complaint under the consumer protection act.

You should send the legal notice to the photographer. He is bound to give you the service as per the promise if he fails then you can take remedy from the court under the deficiency in service.

Please feel free to reach out to my team of experts under such recovery cases for any query or assistance

In the present facts and circumstances, it is recommended that you shoot a strongly worded Legal Notice towards this photographer of yours claiming delivery of final product and payment of damages failing which appropriate civil/criminal action be initiated against him. Further and better particulars are needed for an effective opinion.