University ask huge amount of money for revaluation of exam paper

I have written exam very well but I got just 9 marks..but the university says The fees for reverification is 10000rs...And the university says if the individual s marks increase by 15℅.then they will return 8000 rs..So my question is if my marks increase 14℅ they will not return 8000 rs and it is a huge amount for student...So can I file case against university?

Definitely you can file a case against the university, for charging exhorbitant fee for revaluation or reverification on the ground that the fee is on higher side and the condition is illegal, arbitrary and agains the principle of natural justice.

University having certain rules and regulations for revaluation of papers. Your legal fees is much more than the revaluation fees. So it it better always stay away from unnecessary complications. It is up to you now.