University ask huge amount of money for revaluation of exam paper

06-Apr-2023 (In Consumer Court Law)
I have written exam very well but I got just 9 marks..but the university says The fees for reverification is 10000rs...And the university says if the individual s marks increase by 15℅.then they will return 8000 rs..So my question is if my marks increase 14℅ they will not return 8000 rs and it is a huge amount for student...So can I file case against university?
Answers (2)

Answer #1
962 votes
University having certain rules and regulations for revaluation of papers. Your legal fees is much more than the revaluation fees. So it it better always stay away from unnecessary complications. It is up to you now.
Answer #2
742 votes
Definitely you can file a case against the university, for charging exhorbitant fee for revaluation or reverification on the ground that the fee is on higher side and the condition is illegal, arbitrary and agains the principle of natural justice.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."