Query regarding purchase of plot

Sir Maine ek property bhopal m fortune bhilder bhopal se karide. Pr usne agreement apne letter head pe diya h aur possession date bi mention ni ki maine lete samay ni dekha verbally li thi. Rera no. P-BPL-17-663 kindly help me

Kindly share the copy of that agreement. So that we can opine you properly. .

You should immediately file a complaint before Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) by stating all the relevant facts. The Authority is situated in Bhopal itself, so it will be easy for you to pursue the complaint.

Dear Sir how you payment them ?you have to collect the payment proof first then you can go to consumer court for justice. I believe once you filed the complaint against them you will get justice from consumer court.

You can file a complaint/application for clarification before RERA. The short point in your application should be execution of agreement as per the provisions of RERA strictly.

For more information, you can come and visit my office