Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Query regarding purchase of plot

Sir Maine ek property bhopal m fortune bhilder bhopal se karide. Pr usne agreement apne letter head pe diya h aur possession date bi mention ni ki maine lete samay ni dekha verbally li thi. Rera no. P-BPL-17-663 kindly help me

Answers (4)

You can file a complaint/application for clarification before RERA. The short point in your application should be execution of agreement as per the provisions of RERA strictly.

For more information, you can come and visit my office

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear Sir how you payment them ?you have to collect the payment proof first then you can go to consumer court for justice. I believe once you filed the complaint against them you will get justice from consumer court.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience

You should immediately file a complaint before Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) by stating all the relevant facts. The Authority is situated in Bhopal itself, so it will be easy for you to pursue the complaint.

Kindly share the copy of that agreement. So that we can opine you properly. .

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Legal Notice for Faulty Product / Services

4.4 | 197 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 1999
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Consumer Dispute Advice Session by Phone

4.6 | 77 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your consumer dispute issue
Legal Notice for Delay in Construction

4.5 | 16 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Similar questions

I worked in Private company in Pune from September 2014 to May 2017. I have not received my pending Salaries from Feb 2017 to May 2017. I am daily try…

Read More

Hi Sir/Madam. The other day I travelled from Rajiv Gandhi international airport to hitech city by OLA cab. I was just astonished by looking at the bil…

Read More

Bought zero dep insurance from ICICI lombard. My car met with an accident. When i asked for insurance claim a heated argument happened with the insura…

Read More

I booked a cab,the cab took me to my destination and the app asked I pay a certain amount which I paid in full.then an hour later I got a mail from ca…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue