Poor service by company.sent sms to pay bills & attend lok adalat

I had taken a MTS data card connection during 2011 and there was network connection issues and was not able to use their service. I complaint to customer care and sent emails to them and their nodal, but they did not fix my issue. I asked them to cancel my connection. They did not do it and sent me a monthly bill, which I did not pay. Now MTS is sending me SMS Stating "your lok adalat date is on 26th Nov 2015. Plz pay your dues of Rs 1500 for MTS no. to avoid court visit or attend the adalat to get one time settlement. Plz call for any support. Plz suggest if I need to go there as per their ms

Dear Sir/Madam, you should attend the Lok Adalat and to settled the matter in amicable in better. If you have any communication to disconnect or cancel the connection in writing or to send emails, if yes you have to issued a legal notice to the MTS company and to claim on the ground of deficiency service rendering by the MTS to you and also you have got compensation from the company if you will win the case... but it is lengthy way and expensive. It is left on you.

Pl appear before lok adalath with all the documents and prepare your submissions in writing enclosing the relevant emails etc requesting MTS to discontinue the connection etc and request to close the issue.