Poor service by company.sent sms to pay bills & attend lok adalat

I had taken a MTS data card connection during 2011 and there was network connection issues and was not able to use their service. I complaint to customer care and sent emails to them and their nodal, but they did not fix my issue. I asked them to cancel my connection. They did not do it and sent me a monthly bill, which I did not pay. Now MTS is sending me SMS Stating "your lok adalat date is on 26th Nov 2015. Plz pay your dues of Rs 1500 for MTS no. to avoid court visit or attend the adalat to get one time settlement. Plz call for any support. Plz suggest if I need to go there as per their ms

Answers (2)

165 votes

Dear Sir/Madam, you should attend the Lok Adalat and to settled the matter in amicable in better. If you have any communication to disconnect or cancel the connection in writing or to send emails, if yes you have to issued a legal notice to the MTS company and to claim on the ground of deficiency service rendering by the MTS to you and also you have got compensation from the company if you will win the case... but it is lengthy way and expensive. It is left on you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

203 votes

Pl appear before lok adalath with all the documents and prepare your submissions in writing enclosing the relevant emails etc requesting MTS to discontinue the connection etc and request to close the issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles