One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate N Jagadeesh Kumar

Advocate N Jagadeesh Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoChamarajpet, Bangalore
LawRato28 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate N Jagadeesh Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kumar provides services in various legal fields including scrutinizing title deeds and other revenue records pertaining to immovable properties to be mortgaged & preparing Legal Opinion in respect to the same and documentation and handling registration and other litigation matters at Bangalore. He also takes care of Labour matters & Labour Compliances and has an excellent track record in handling labour matters, labour compliance and appearing before labour department and labour courts and civil court and high courts and liaison with Union for settlements and wetting of documents / agreements pertaining to labour.

He has actively been preparing Legal Scrutiny Report, documentation, registration handling all court matters, advising on legal issues & liaison with Govt. authorities and other authorities and all corporate compliances.

Advocate Kumar enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 1995. He is a member of the Karnataka State Bar Council

Enrollment Number : KAR/1669/1995

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

chandrasekhar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I am a client of Mr.Jagadeesh Kumar for the last 10 years for property related documents verification and on other legal aspects. He is so kind and patient to answer all my queries in a professional manner.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate N Jagadeesh Kumar

Q: Rights of married daughters in ancestral property

Sir/madam We are 2 sisters and 1 brothers we have Ancestral property and it has been transferred to my Fathers name after my Grandfather expired and after my father expired the katha is transferred to my brother Name , we 2 sisters are looking for legal opinion of our rights on the property, please advice

Advocate N Jagadeesh Kumar answered
The Supreme Court has recently said that a daughter's right to ancestral property does not arise if the father died before the amendment of Hindu law that came into force in 2005.In 2005, the Supreme Court had passed a landmark amendment to The Hindu Succession Act of 1956, granting daughters the right to inherit ancestral property along with their male relatives. But now, a 'small' clause has been added to it.A daughter can only hold a right to the ancestral property if the father has died after this amendment came into force in 2005, the Supreme Court rules. In other words, the father would have to be alive till September 9, 2005, for the daughter to become a co-sharer of his property along with her male siblings.Adding that the amended provisions of the Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act, 2005, do not have a retrospective effect, a SC bench comprising Justices Anil R Dave and Adarsh K Goel held that the date of a daughter becoming co-parcener is on and from the commencement of the Act.The Hindu Succession Act of 1956 originally denied women the right to inherit ancestral property, allowing them only to ask for sustenance from a joint Hindu family.After the amendment was passed in 2005, the only restriction to remain was that women could not ask for a share if the property had been alienated or partitioned before December 20, 2004, which is the date the Bill was introduced.

Q: Property sold while injunction order on property. Is sale valid?

Partition suit going on in civil court. Temporary injunction in our favor from 2014 till date. We have 3 survey numbers, one survey number sold by uncle's son when injunction was in place. Whether the sale of survey number through sale deed valid or not? What action should we take?

Advocate N Jagadeesh Kumar answered
It amount violation of injunction order you can file necessary application to take action against the defendant and you can also ask for cancellation of sale deed which is not valid in the eye of law.

Q: how to transfer father's self earned proprety to our mother's name ?

We are 4 brothers and 1 sister. Father died 10 year back without will. He had his own agricultural land at Bangalore rural. How to transfer all the property to living mother's name?

Advocate N Jagadeesh Kumar answered
Approach the office concerned revenue authority i.e, Tahsildar and submit necessary application in the prescribed format for mutation of land in the name of mother enclosing the Death Certificate of father and also no objection from other legal heirs to have Phani & RTC mutated in the name of mother.

Q: Can daughter claim her father's share where father waived his share

Release deed validity My grand father had four sons, namely a,b,c,d. Elder son named a was irresponsible and wayward . so my grand father got a registered release deed from elder son a by paying money. Release deed was registered in 1971 and elder son a gave away all his rights over ancestral and self acquired properties . my grand father divided all his ancestral and self acquired property equally with sons b ,c, and d . wa registsterd specifiay 25 years back and elder son passed away in 1997. Now daughters of elder son a have gone to court for share in ancestral property.

Advocate N Jagadeesh Kumar answered
Since the elder son has executed a registered Release Deed in the year 1971 after receiving money towards his share from his father and the same is valid in the eye of law. Now his daughters have no right over the properties in respect of which their father already in the year 1971 executed release deed.

Q: Poor service by company.sent sms to pay bills & attend lok adalat

I had taken a MTS data card connection during 2011 and there was network connection issues and was not able to use their service. I complaint to customer care and sent emails to them and their nodal, but they did not fix my issue. I asked them to cancel my connection. They did not do it and sent me a monthly bill, which I did not pay. Now MTS is sending me SMS Stating "your lok adalat date is on 26th Nov 2015. Plz pay your dues of Rs 1500 for MTS no. to avoid court visit or attend the adalat to get one time settlement. Plz call for any support. Plz suggest if I need to go there as per their ms

Advocate N Jagadeesh Kumar answered
Pl appear before lok adalath with all the documents and prepare your submissions in writing enclosing the relevant emails etc requesting MTS to discontinue the connection etc and request to close the issue.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate N Jagadeesh Kumar

Can Advocate N Jagadeesh Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate N Jagadeesh Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate N Jagadeesh Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate N Jagadeesh Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate N Jagadeesh Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate N Jagadeesh Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate N Jagadeesh Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate N Jagadeesh Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate N Jagadeesh Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate N Jagadeesh Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate N Jagadeesh Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate N Jagadeesh Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.