Paid amount for tour to Hong Kong money paid but could not travel

Paid Two Lakhs for tour to Hong kong but did not travel becaz of hospital admission Travel company says they will refund only 20 % of paid amount they are saying they paid for my air fare ,Hotels Etc I asked for details they are not giving details of deduction I asked that they shoild give this in writing .They have given in writing that details can not be given Can this matter be filed in consumer court

Yes obviously that one is clear cut case of deficiency of service as in fact no service is provided. You can do one thing, you have to issue legal notice and give fifteen days for repayment and then you can move to consumer court.

Dear sir
I mostly dealt with consumer cases I have severally cases which is similarly to your case where hon,ble consumer court has passed an order to refund all the amount alongwith interest as well the litigation fees
I have around more then 500 consumer cases in state consumer commission as well as district consumer commission .