Non delivery of Order from Registrar consumer Court to Opposite Party

The consumer court has ordered favourably , the main foul part is being played by the Post Office / Postman ,as the court letter was sent through Speed Post , but the Speed Post tracker shows that the it has not been delivered to the OP , and is being hold in The GPO. This foul play of postal department has caused major problem to me in getting justice . What should I do to ensure it is delivered appropriately by the Post Office to the OP. To mention that the OP is a hospital and there can be no confusion by the postman in tracking the address, it is an intentional foul play.

Dear, Your problem is very important to notice. ...as per my opinion, you should take information regarding delivery of documents through Right to information act. ..asking about non delivery of the same.

File an online complaint against the postal department. Also you can request the court for paper publication of the notice. Ensuring appearance is one of the main hurdles and you need to act promptly and offensively.