Issue of refund from a coaching institutions

I paid 20000rs yesterday to join NDA 6 monts course in DCG kalkagi but after taking a class i am totally disappointed and i want my money back , but they are not returning my money even i have not signed any leagel document in which it has mention that the fee will not be refund if once paid .

Answers (4)

150 votes

Hi sir,
we may initiate a legal notice to the said institute and thereafter we may initiate a consumer complaint against the said institute for not providing adequate services as promised by them.
For more information feel free to have a word with us, all the very best.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

147 votes

you can definitely file a consumer complaint and also a police complaint against them! if you are not satisfied with their services you can definitely raise your objection and claim a part of your deposited amount.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
300 votes

Query perused. I would advise you to engage a lawyer and get a legal notice issued to the concerned executive members of the institute at the earliest possible. In case they don't comply with the notice a complaint can be filed before the concerned consumer court. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.

170 votes


I have received your legal query.

You shall send them a legal cum demand notice asking them to refund your amount or else they shall be liable for the consequences.
Would have to peruse your documents for the same.

Feel free to contact

Madhav Nanda

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles