Inconvenience in repairing or replace due to seller

An branded electrical product purchased by me from a seller so called genuine product seller. when some issue came with the product i went to the authorized service center of the product but refused to get services because the product genuineness was not confirmed with the available information. But seller is saying that the given information's are true. Kindly advice me further steps.

Answers (3)

350 votes

Hi dear
Please filling a consumer complaints in consumer Court against the seller and service center.
You should be prayer to court that seller and service center work is Illegal business.
You should be argued for claims.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

345 votes

Dear owner as i can understand that u have purchased an online product from seller so called genuine product seller, kindly file an FIR against the seller along with submitted the bill of exchange that entitles the ownership of the product and also file a consumer complaint against the dealer / online portal and the branded company , in case of any confusion kindly associate a lawer

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
64 votes

Hi ,

Do check if you received a Bill/cash memo from the place that you purchased the good from . Secondly , did you receive a warranty and guarantee card along with the bill ?

My advice would be that you write a mail/letter to the branded electrical company and wait for their response.

For any further/other legal assistance , please feel free to contact .

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles