Inconvenience in repairing or replace due to seller

An branded electrical product purchased by me from a seller so called genuine product seller. when some issue came with the product i went to the authorized service center of the product but refused to get services because the product genuineness was not confirmed with the available information. But seller is saying that the given information's are true. Kindly advice me further steps.

Hi dear
Sir,
Please filling a consumer complaints in consumer Court against the seller and service center.
You should be prayer to court that seller and service center work is Illegal business.
You should be argued for claims.

Dear owner as i can understand that u have purchased an online product from seller so called genuine product seller, kindly file an FIR against the seller along with submitted the bill of exchange that entitles the ownership of the product and also file a consumer complaint against the dealer / online portal and the branded company , in case of any confusion kindly associate a lawer

Hi ,

Do check if you received a Bill/cash memo from the place that you purchased the good from . Secondly , did you receive a warranty and guarantee card along with the bill ?

My advice would be that you write a mail/letter to the branded electrical company and wait for their response.

For any further/other legal assistance , please feel free to contact .
Regards