One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Salonee Agarwal

Advocate Salonee Agarwal

  Sher Shah Road, Delhi

 Experience: 4 years

5 ratings
50+ Consults
  • Arbitration
  • Cheque Bounce
  • Consumer Court
  • Recovery

Advocate Salonee Agarwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services

Advocate Salonee provides services in various field of civil laws, consumer protection, divorce & alimony, R.T.I, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents. She handles matters pertaining to dishonour of Cheque under the Negotiable Instruments Act. She also handles recovery suits under the Civil Procedure Code along with arbitration and recovery matters.

She has filed multiple RTI to seek appropriate information from authority over time and has dealt with consumer court cases. She has also worked in district forums at Delhi and Hon'ble High Court on matters pertaining to Motor Accident apart from many others.

Advocate Salonee enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014.

Enrollment Number : D/4261/2014

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Salonee Agarwal: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Arbitration
  • Cheque Bounce
  • Consumer Court
  • Recovery


  • Board for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)
  • State Commission Delhi


  • MON 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • TUE 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • WED 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • THU 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • FRI 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • SAT 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • SUN 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Salonee Agarwal

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 700/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 1250/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1000/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 1000/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Salonee Agarwal

Thanx for answering my query Ma'm.How can I answer the questions put by you?

Rajesh on Apr 18, 2016

Write Your Review

Latest Review

Thanx for answering my query Ma'm.How can I answer the questions put by you?
By Rajesh
View all Reviews >>

Get advice from Advocate Salonee Agarwal

Fill in your details and Advocate Salonee Agarwal will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News