How to get back advance amount from owner

While moving in into new house i have transferred​ (online transaction) advance amount to my owner. Now I've vacated the flat but owner is not giving back the advance amount (I didn't made rental agreement). How can I get back the advance amount ?

Hello,

Did the owner acknowledge the receipt of the amount ( email or whatsapp chat etc) that he has received the amount towards the advance payment of rent when you transferred the amount? If yes, you can file a police complaint for cheating and also file civil suit for recovery of money. If there is no acknowledgement from the owner that he has received the amount towards the advance payment of rent, it is futile for you to think to take action against the owner as in the absence of any acknowledgement he may say that you have repaid the amount which you have allegedly taken from him in the past. Therefore, if and only you have any evidence against him, you can proceed legally.

Question: While moving in into new house i have transferred​ (online transaction) advance amount to my owner. Now I've vacated the flat but owner is not giving back the advance amount (I didn't made rental agreement). How can I get back the advance amount ?

=You have to maintain proper receipts. You have not mentioned what is the rent. Whether it comes to Rent Control Act or T.P.Act.

You can get back the amount by issuing a notice that the rental agreement is oral agreement and the amount is transferred from it accounting so and so date and you can claim back the advance amount with interest .

Hi.you file cheating case aganist owner and also file receipt of online transcation. Give complaint in
Nearst police station your problem will be salow. Another chance to file private complaint in court directly. With evidence.