One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Ravinder Pasula

Advocate Ravinder Pasula

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 2+ user ratings
Saroornagar, Hyderabad
22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Documentation, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Ravinder Pasula has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 22 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Ravinder Pasula's office is in Saroornagar, Hyderabad.
  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   ,
  • Hyderabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Ravinder Pasula Father paid bills of grandfathers property now others asking share Rights over the property in case different name mentioned in records