One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Rayadurg - Advocate S Madhusudhana

Advocate S Madhusudhana

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Anantapu, Rayadurg
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
Advocate S Madhusudhana has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Madhusudhana provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Property Matters, Documentation Matters, Consumer Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Madhusudhana enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2010.

Enrollment Number : AP/3319/2010
  • District Court, Ananthapur ,
  • District Court, Kurnool    ,
  • District Court, Ranga Reddy,
  • Hyderabad High Court
Questions Answered by Advocate S Madhusudhana Divorce on the grounds of cheating What recourses are left with someone when she is harassed by husband