How can i get a refund after paying company ?

02-May-2023 (In Consumer Court Law)
On Oct 2017. I have gave cheque of rs 59000 for bandwidth delivery at my location.. after that they only tackling and now not receiving mu call. I have gave cheque.. I have all document mails call recording.. what action should I take to get my refund they r not ready to refund my money plz help me.. and at one time the head of that company get irritated by me and told me on call ki jao jo katna h kro nai deta tumhara pesa....
Answers (4)

Answer #1
989 votes
Firstly you should send a legal notice to that company through a lawyer. Even If they don't pay your money. You may file money suit in the court of competent jurisdiction for your money and damage. You can also file criminal case also
Answer #2
776 votes
As per query asked by you I would like to let you know that now you have two option as you have said that you are having with all the evidence against the person or the company so now immediately file a money suit or file a petition before consumer forum for redressal of your grievances.
Answer #3
548 votes
Dear Client,
In the present scenario, you are perfectly eligible to take your amount back. However, in order to get your amount back, you have to file a complaint petition in the concerned District Consumer forum.
Answer #4
769 votes
It is very unfortunate.
Have you names of the head of the company and addresses of the company ? If not, please arrange.
You can file complaint case in the District Consumer Forum of your district where you can claim not only refund of your money but cost and compensation also for the losses you suffered due to non-delivery. The limitation period for filing of complaint is 2 years.
Alternatively, you may approach the criminal court / police for the act of cheating committed by the company. Both cases may go simultaneously also.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."