One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Manish Kumar Singh

Advocate Manish Kumar Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKankarbagh, Patna
LawRato25 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Consumer Court, Insurance, Medical Negligence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Manish Kumar Singh completed his law in the year 1999 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Arbitration, Consumer Court, Insurance, Medical Negligence, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manish enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 1999. He is a member of the Patna High Court Bar Association, Bihar Rajy Upbhokta Adhiwakta Sangh.

Enrollment Number : BR/6963/1999
  • District Court, Patna
  • Patna Consumer Forum

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Manish Kumar Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Manish Kumar Singh

Q: Can a suit be filed to get interest of fixed deposit account

I had a fixed deposit in state bank of India 21/5/2009 to 15/02/2012 i thought my fd keep perform whichever bank broke my fd in 2014 without inform me so can I file a suit against bank in consumer court?

Advocate Manish Kumar Singh answered
As per your agreement with the bank, your FD was to mature in 2012. You did not choose to renew your FD for further period. However, your FD had been broken by bank in 2014 , perhaps after 2nd term. Bank is not bound to renew your FD automatically for infinite terms. I hope the bank would have given interests till 2014 at the time of refund in your other savings / current account. If not, you can claim.

Q: How to file a complaint against a lawyer in bar council

Sir, I gave ₹15000/- to my lawyer to procur SUCCESSION CERTIFICATE, related to POSTAL LIFE INSURANCE, but it has been 2 years still he is unable to fetch my certificate. All the years he had been bluffing me, that this happened that happened bla bla. I need the process how to complain against my lawyer in the bar council.

Advocate Manish Kumar Singh answered
You can simply write your complaint to the Bar Council of Concerned State, if you have sufficient evidence in support of your grievance. The Bar Council may issue notice to both parties, depending upon the merit of complaint and evidence etc.

Q: What to do if the car showroom emailed wrong warranty and parts detail

We bought Renault Duster in 2014.after 1.5 year the major problem came,Vehicle was in warranty so, the problem was solved by Renault showroom. After 1.5 years again major problem came and now my vehicle warranty is overed in Feb 2018.Now Renault showroom service man saying 1.50 lakh cost including service charge for this problem and they said that Parts should be changed but this issue was fixed from some other private store in low cost without changing parts but for this problem previously Renault showroom said that it is the worst car, they misbehave, we ask that if this problem will fix by repair only why you want to change whole unit ?they did not respond properly. Just for normal issue, they provided a bill which costs in lakh. They simply mentally harass, rudely talked with us and they did not allow to take car outside also when we are not ready to pay and wanted to get solve car problem from their showroom. They email us also with wrong warranty and parts details,it is fraud.

Advocate Manish Kumar Singh answered
It would be difficult to prove your case before consumer forum as it appears that you have no sufficient proof regarding your case. Hence, you should prefer a criminal case first for the fraud committed with you. If you succeed in that case, your claim for consumer forum will be stronger.

Q: Company sending monthly rental without providing any service

I have BSNL landline cum broadband connection. Due to some cable fault, my connection is dead from last 1 and half month. I have complaint several times- both online and offline, but no action taken by BSNL. But they are sending me monthly rental bill of 600 every month. It means I have to pay bill without using any service. Where shall I go to resolve my grievance?

Advocate Manish Kumar Singh answered
Services of BSNL is covered under the Consumer Protection Act. Hence you can prefer a complaint before the District Forum of concerned district where you can claim not only waiver of rental bills but you can claim compensation for the inconvenience, loss and injury suffered by you during the period of non-functioning of the Connection.

Q: How can i get a refund after paying company ?

On Oct 2017. I have gave cheque of rs 59000 for bandwidth delivery at my location.. after that they only tackling and now not receiving mu call. I have gave cheque.. I have all document mails call recording.. what action should I take to get my refund they r not ready to refund my money plz help me.. and at one time the head of that company get irritated by me and told me on call ki jao jo katna h kro nai deta tumhara pesa....

Advocate Manish Kumar Singh answered
It is very unfortunate.Have you names of the head of the company and addresses of the company ? If not, please arrange.You can file complaint case in the District Consumer Forum of your district where you can claim not only refund of your money but cost and compensation also for the losses you suffered due to non-delivery. The limitation period for filing of complaint is 2 years.Alternatively, you may approach the criminal court / police for the act of cheating committed by the company. Both cases may go simultaneously also.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manish Kumar Singh

Can Advocate Manish Kumar Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manish Kumar Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manish Kumar Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Manish Kumar Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manish Kumar Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manish Kumar Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manish Kumar Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manish Kumar Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manish Kumar Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manish Kumar Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manish Kumar Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manish Kumar Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.