Do we really need to go to court for furthur ongoing case ??

Hello sir/mam, we have here 14/15 houses who build there houses and living in from 1993 (we also get plot from 1993 nd living in) , due to some 420 govt .people there are some mistakes in the paper work, now the successors of that landlord who sold their land now asking for paying them again as per new land prices , and this case is on going from 1995 appx. and now its 2016, ist summon we got in 1996 now the degree is in opposite parties hand, nd we counter case in 1997. {{ case is like...... A gives "power of attorney" (P.O.A) to B, nd B sold the land more than acquisition in his P.O.A with help of some XYZ govt. people ) now B is dead, "P.O.A " goes back to B nd he came to know that all his deed nd A files d case against us.......... from 14/15 houses we r only 5 houses who r attending the court meeting }} so as we know if any paying guest live for 4 years in a house then house owner is unable to get them out if such any step is taken by the paying guest,

Answers (2)

170 votes

That is not a consumer court case because he is not regualr seller of plots. The nature of case is civil. If u have purchased the house as u said in ur query there is no need to reshuffle anything. The clearcut situation is u have to prove ur title. The other thing pertinent here in ur query is u have been sold plot on the basis of POA. Which is again a very harm lacuna. File a civil petition and fraud claims against party. Rest i will say u after analysing all the documents. Thnks

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

104 votes

Paying guest in any case will have not have substantial rights over the property. Rest depends upon the documentation what does it say? If the person who transferred you the property was not vested with the original rights, then it might not be strong case to pursue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles