Booked flat in 2011 project not started and builder commited suicide

25-Mar-2023 (In Consumer Court Law)
I booked flat in 2011 in titwala area.My builder committed suicide in march2018.And the land in which the flat was to be constructed is auctioned by KDMC for Open land tax.How i can get my money back and what is the procedure please advise
Answers (2)

Answer #1
942 votes
Advice can be given Based in documentation signed by you ... you can claim from his legal heirs , other partners if available can contact for further consultation ...
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
567 votes
First upon you have to collect all documents about this booked flat.after that you have to sent them legal notice and after that field civil suit against them for declaration and compensation of this flat..
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."