One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Yavatmal - Advocate Sagar Yedke

Advocate Sagar Yedke

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
District & Session Court, Yavatmal
3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Sagar Yedke completed his law in the year 2016 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Family, Arbitration, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sagar enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2016. He is a member of the Yavatmal Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/3545/2016
  • District Court, Amravati,
  • District Court, Wardha,
  • District Court, Yavatmal
Questions Answered by Advocate Sagar Yedke Rights of second wife on property in name of deceased first wife Booked flat in 2011 project not started and builder commited suicide