Aquagard refused to refund as per commitment.

I baught a new aquagard RO on 27th july 15, from day one its creating probmal. When i asked for refund (as they committed can b done in 30 days of purchase) they refused. Want to take a legal action plz help.

Answers (3)

317 votes

Try getting the equipment replaced instead of asking for a refund. A lot of companies are willing to replace the faulty goods but not refund for the same. If the company still refuses to budge, send the Aquaguard company a Legal Notice demanding refund of money. If you do not get a favourabel response within 30 days of receipt of notice, you can approach the local Consumer Redressal District Forum for relief.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

222 votes

You need to file a consumer complaint within the jurisdiction the company's office or dealer is located. In that u can seek replacement of the product or seek refund of the amount spent for the product along with damages etc.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
92 votes

You Are required to file a consumer complaints as early as possible. And ask for damages and litigation cost along with the amount of the RO. But you have to show the manufacturing defect in RO and before filing the complaint write a letter to company and raise your demand.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles