Status quo order by court to insert neighbor's gate latches on wall

The munsif court have ordered status quo for inserting my neighbors gates laches on my wall. But isn't status quo applicable if there isnt any other option.At present they are locking with a vertical laches newly attached to gate. I heard that status quo is applicable only if there is no other option.

Status quo may not be for inserting the latch, but to continue the latch which may already been there. You can place facts before the court through your pleadings and seek appropriate relief.....................

A status quo order may be issued by a judge to prevent any of the parties involved in a dispute from taking any action until the matter can be resolved. The Latin term “status quo” refers to the existing state of circumstances. In the legal system, a judge has the authority to issue a status quo order to prevent anyone from taking any action until the matter can be heard and resolved by the court. A status quoorder preserves the existing situation, so that no party’s position can be compromised or prejudiced until the matter has been resolved. To explore this concept, consider the following status quo definition.

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

Status Quo Order means: Retain the original status and nothing else. In case you need any assistance you may revert to me stating the circumstances that led to the present state of affairs. There is always a solution for the problem.