Legal procedure to change a lawyer while the case is still going on

Pls tell me my lawyer is not taking call from my side and he does not gudie us properly what we should do Shift_L

There is no special procedure to change a lawyer , if one is not satisfied with the services rendered by him.
Just engage a new lawyer and informed your court regarding the same by simply saying that you have engage a new one and does not require the services on old one.
The court will discharge the earlier appointed advocate with the new one engaged by you.

You need to clear all the pending invoices (if any), get no objection and signatures from the outgoing advocate on the new Vakalatnama. The new Vakalatnama authorizing the incoming advocate needs to be filed before the relevant forum.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

You must try to talk the issue out with the lawyer first. Maybe there is a communication gap.
Incase he feels that he is unable to give time to the matter and you want to shift, you may take a non objection from the existing advocate and engage some other counsel.

You can at any time change your lawyer. Just engage a new lawyer and make statement in court that you withdraw the authority given by you to your previous lawyer.

Further you need not worry about case file as you can get certified copy from the court itself.