One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Mohammed Shahzad

Advocate Mohammed Shahzad

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Dilshad Colony, Delhi
30 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu
Advocate Mohammed Shahzad has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 30 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Mohammed Shahzad's office is in Dilshad Colony, Delhi.
  • District Court, Karkardooma

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Mohammed Shahzad Legal procedure to change a lawyer while the case is still going on Notice to informant to appear before court after filing FIR