How can I get record of final decree copy

I need to collect a final decree copy of property title claim copy in the year of 1960. How and from where shall I collect the said decree copy officially?

First we need to know which court has passed the decree. What steps did you take at that time to take out the decree. Only then the decree can be taken out. Taking out the certified copy of the decree will take not more that 3 weeks. The cost which will be incurred depends on the court. I have an office near High Court and a chamber at Prince Anwar Shah. My name is Debangshu Dinda, i guess you can find my contact details in the site itself or you can always get in touch through linkedin by typing my name. Feel free to give me a call and we will strive to give you the best of relief.

you have not provided the details of the case number and the court in which it was ordered? do u require the same from court or u r talking about registration office? please provide the full details of ur case

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
Shaniwar Peth, Pune

You can collect the certified copy of the final decree from the court by which the decree has been awarded ,after paying specified fees . No matter in which year the decree was awarded. But you must have the correct case no. ,court,and the date of disposal of the case.

Go to the Ld. Court from which such Decree has been passed in the year of 1960 and apply Certified Copy for it. But before applying it please find out where the Case Record is at the present point of time. It may be in the Record Room in the District and at first find out the Record unofficially and then apply for Copy. Remember it that, if you apply the Copy without find out the Record from sources, then it will be uncertain when you collect the same from the Copying Department.