How can I be saved from a case of recovery where I was just a medium

A friend of mine gave money to some railway employee through my bank account. After an year he demands his money back. The railway employee said that he needs time to repay his money back. Now as the money was transferred through my account,he is asking me to return his money with an interest of 18%. He's constantly giving suicide threat and says that if anything happens to him is because of my father. Looking at his financial problems my father has already given him 1.5 lakhs which he is not liable to pay.. Please guide me

No issues in these type of cases we can even intiate criminal proceedings against that person and also can register a criminal complaint stating that he is criminally intimidating by giving threat to life. Rest you can get connect with lawrato team for my contact details.

Hello sir
You meet your friend and say your problem if he satisfy than ok otherwise meet an advocate and say everything after he will help you what are best for you so do what I say ok

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi

As per your query ;your friend has given money to some railway employee through your bank Account, so legally it means that you had transferred that amount to the employee and that employee is responsible to you legally to return that money ;how could your friend pressurise you to return that ,legally he couldn't do that ,and threat of suicide is in itself comes under crime .