How can I be saved from a case of recovery where I was just a medium

A friend of mine gave money to some railway employee through my bank account. After an year he demands his money back. The railway employee said that he needs time to repay his money back. Now as the money was transferred through my account,he is asking me to return his money with an interest of 18%. He's constantly giving suicide threat and says that if anything happens to him is because of my father. Looking at his financial problems my father has already given him 1.5 lakhs which he is not liable to pay.. Please guide me

Answers (3)

93 votes

No issues in these type of cases we can even intiate criminal proceedings against that person and also can register a criminal complaint stating that he is criminally intimidating by giving threat to life. Rest you can get connect with lawrato team for my contact details.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

96 votes

Hello sir
You meet your friend and say your problem if he satisfy than ok otherwise meet an advocate and say everything after he will help you what are best for you so do what I say ok

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience
267 votes

As per your query ;your friend has given money to some railway employee through your bank Account, so legally it means that you had transferred that amount to the employee and that employee is responsible to you legally to return that money ;how could your friend pressurise you to return that ,legally he couldn't do that ,and threat of suicide is in itself comes under crime .

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hi,this is Kumar from Kolkata, I m residing in a flat whose square feet is around 1200 square feet,which is on third floor,and the expenses of the app…

Read More

My grandfather are 4 brothers.we are living this property landproperty 11 satak.we dont have any demarkation party sold hi…

Read More

my brother got terminated by service by alligation of 15 days will full aligation.he was a cotratctual accountant in nrhm in state government rajastha…

Read More

Hi I am running a business, I have offers a franchise on collecting 20,000 non refundable deposit, We made agreement in 100 rs stamp paper. It has cle…

Read More