Complaint against in laws for dowry demand

I am 24 years old and I love someone who is 27 years old.we want to marry eachother.but his parents creating trouble since one and half years.his parents came to my home one and half year ago and said yes to the marriage and from there his parents delaying marriage.firstly in April 2017 his parents said girl has brahsapati dosha so wait next year.then demand more money.we are not able to give more money.then now his parents said if we will not fullfil their demands they will not give permission to the marriage.we are from same caste and same religion.plz suggest wht do I do?

In this regard, since both of you are consenting adults, you are allowed to marry one another. Police Protection can be sought to institute the marriage between the parties I have frequently encountered, however you will require one witness from your friends or family for the same. I would need some further details.

it appears as if the parents are not ready for the marriage of you both, you both are major and can marry each through other mode also and once you married each other then your parents will delay in your marriage you can contact us

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad

You can marry each other as per your wish and religious customs. You both are consenting adults as you have passed the age of minority. You have the right to choose your partner as per law. Right to booze partner is a fundamental right.