Clarification on marrying bf against father's wish

In Civil Law
Fatger uses very silly nd abusive language for me in front of all my neighbours as well as anybody..... My mistake is that I love a boy nd my fathr cant accept this relation.... He want to marry me where he likes...... I am very in problem..... I am getting tired by hearing abusive language.... Plzz help me.... Nobody is with me for help.... My mom was died..... Father is not good with me...... I want help..... Plzzz help.me......

Dear user,

As per the law you are completely free to marry with the boy you want to marry, but the only condition is your age must be 18 or more than 18 years and the boy you wnated to marry must be 21 or more than 21 years.

To marry with the partner is your constitutional right given under Constitution of India.

If your father is not agree with your relation and you wanted to marry with the boy you want. You can marry with the boy by way of court marriage, and after getting marry you can get protection from the high court and the court will provide you police protection against your father or any other person who is against your marriage.
Good luck

With regard to this issue you can approach High Court and seek protection for life and liberty and the Hon'ble Court will dispose off the matter and give direction to the state to consider your representation

Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad

Specify your Age First...
if you are an adult then you have full authority to get married with the person of your choice (if you think he is suitable for you). Hon'ble supreme court assign full authority to adults to marry with the person of your choice without any intervention...
Thank You