Offence if mother meets daughter without legal proceedings access

Will it be held as an offence as per law if a mother meets daughter without legal proceedings of access?

Answers (1)

During any proceeding of family matter if any one party having custody of child and other party
meeting child without court permission is not criminal offence but it is illegal. In ur case she can file an for access

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Im A Muslim Boy Of Age 17 Years And My School Friend Is Very Upset from her parents as they generally ignores her. abuses a lot . Discriminate on the …

Read More

couple has been living separately in their parents house after 6 months from their marriage due to misunderstanding. During this separation the girl l…

Read More

wife left 3 month child before 4 month, now asking for custody, pl hlp relegion hindu…

Read More

Me and my wife is leaving separately. My 1year baby is leaving with my wife. I am going to take divorce with my wife but I want my baby custody. My wi…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue