How to get visitation rights without getting divorce

I went to my wife's house to convince her and make talks with her parents to take my wife and daughter to my home. They regretted and didn't allow me to have talks and not even showed my daughter and called the local policeman and her relatives to threaten me saying that you don't have a right on them . Being a father i missed my daughter i made several calls but there is no response.finally the policeman asked to leave the place or else you will be arrested by booking nuisance case. So I request you to grant permission to see my daughter atleast one time in a week without divorce appeal.

you have to file a case against you wife, you have a right to visit to see your children as a father , court will give permission to share your love and affection with your children .as a father you have a right ..cont. advocate

You can file case against your wife for custody of child and as well you file case for restitution of conjugal right. For custody If you file case for custody of child you may get first visitation right

Popular Child Custody Lawyers

You can file a Petition before the concerned Court for Visitation Rights of your child though you wife and her parents refused. For this you approach an Advocate in your area and file a Petition before the concerned Family Court and file the Petition, then the Court after hearing both sides permit you to visit your child at a particular place and it depends on the lawyer to plead rightly. Some occasions Court may order to spend the child with you on week ends. This depends on the pleas taken by the lawyer