Girl child Custody what to do

I got married in Christianity in 2012 but got separated becoz of abuse ad physical torture. Frm 4 yrs i took complete care of my child both physically an financially. I want to know about Girl Child custody rights. what is the correct age court gives Girl Child to decide with whom she wants to stay.I heard for boys child the age is 5 yrs what about Girl child. I'm a working women so I'm financially capable to support my child. I have gave my husband visiting rights to spend time with my child but I don't want him to take her to his home they may brainwash my child how can i restrict him from taking my child to his home. I'm scared they may take my child away please help me

You can claim custody of the child under Hindu Minority Act and guardianship act 1956.As per the said Act custody of a child up to 6 years stays with mother however after examining the paramount welfare interest of the child custody of the child can be given to father

Popular Child Custody Lawyers