Will cheque bounce proceedings held against joint account holders?

I have a joint account with my Father and mother I was issued cheque of this account to my customer signed only by me cheque was disowned due to insufficient fund .Will the legal action apply on the other two account holder also or the legal can be taken only on me?

all the legal liability is on you , but I may also be that action against your father and mother. but if transaction is made with you then whole libility of case lies with you . be always carefull before giving cheaqe to anyone.

the 1st thing are u have authority to withdrawal amount from that joint account by only your Owen sign. if yes than u r only libel for that offence but if amount withdrawal by sign. of all joint a/c holder than no matter for n.i. act as per various s.c. ruling

legal action U/s 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act can be taken only against you as the cheque was signed by you alone and not your mother or father. Do not worry as your mother and father are safe and she cannot be prosecuted.