One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhopal - Advocate Manav Tanwani

Advocate Manav Tanwani

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoArera Colony, Bhopal
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Family, High Court, RERA, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Manav Tanwani completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Property, Cheque Bounce, Family, Real Estate, Consumer Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manav enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2017.

Enrollment Number : MP/1518/2017
  • Arbitration Tribunal, Bhopal
  • District Consumer Forum, Bhopal
  • District Court, Bhopal
  • Labour Court, Bhopal
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court
  • National Green Tribunal, Bhopal
  • Railway Claims Tribunal Bench, Bhopal

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bhopal

Popular Reviews

Bharat - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Manav Tanwani aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
1 month ago
stuti - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction. The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Manav Tanwani

Q: what Are the steps to withdraw FIR reg

Someone has filed fir in police station against me, now they want to withdraw fir from police station, so what will be the steps to withdraw fir. Or this will be done from court/ somewhere elsePls guide

Advocate Manav Tanwani answered
once an FIR is registered, the same cannot be withdrawn. the only option left is, if both the parties agree, they can file an application of compromise together in the court. and if the offence is an offence triable by sessions court, the application should be moved for quashing of fir before the high court under section 482 crpc

Q: False allegations and misuse of section 489 related to Dowry

My brother has left our home and now his wife is threatening my mom's dad and me (a female) that she will file a case of dowry, home violence and etc. In blackmailing, she is asking for an amount of 15lac which my father is not in a condition to give in such a short span of time in which she is wanting.Also, he is a bp + sugar patient so he gets minor attacks whenever he has to visit police or deal with such things. Please help me, anyone, what can we do to secure ourselves. I have my exams if she takes us to court my carrier will be destroyed. Is there anything by which We can prove that she is filing a false case? Her lawyer is also supporting in this false case but no one helping us.

Advocate Manav Tanwani answered
you need not worry about this. such allegations can be easily defended in court if they are dealt by an experienced lawyer. if you have any chats or messages regarding these threats, keep them safe. such abuse of law is becoming casual day by day.

Q: Pending NoC from the Financer of the Construction Company

I booked for a 3BHK Duplex in a RERA Approved project of one of the most renowned construction company of Bhopal. I paid in the ballpark of 13lkhs during the initial year of booking which is 2017 and applied for a home loan via SBI last year. When my loan was approved the bank (SBI) asked the construction company to submit the NOC of their financier who was financing the project and that's when I came to know that they are never going to get any NOC from the financer because they have never paid the financier anything. The completion date of my duplex is set in May 2021 but till date the plot space is still a barren piece of land. The company has stopped taking my calls. Can anyone suggest the best possible solution of this situation? I will be more then thank full.

Advocate Manav Tanwani answered
you should consult with an advocate who is practising in bhopal and claim refund of the money already paid by you along with interest. that is the best option that you have. for more details you can contact me



Advocate Manav Tanwani answered
you give me your complaint no. i will try to get it oj track as soon as possible. due to covid 19 new cases are not being heard. you can check your complaint status on the website of rera. enter your complaint no and your mobile no.

Q: Mere Ko Ek Aadmi Se Paise Lene Hai Paise Ke Against M Uska Cheque Raka

Mere ko ek addmi se paise lene hai jiske against m usne meko stamp bhi likha hai but wo stamp m ek saal ki date dali hai bapas karne ki jo ki nikal chuki hai aur ab wo aadmi paise dene m natak kar raha hai too please meko advice de ki m kis type se case file karo jisse paise meko jaldi mil jaye..... Civil case karo ya under 138 m case kro please

Advocate Manav Tanwani answered
dekhie civil case mein kyunki jail ka provision nahi hota hai to wo 138 k mukaable kaafi kam effective hota hai. 138 mein jail k dar se saamne wala beech case me hee settlement ke lie aapke peeche bhaagega aur aapki conditions pe case ko settle karega. and 20 percent of the cheque amount usko case ke starting me jama karna padega. civil case mein court fees 12 percent hoti and 138 me 5 percent.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manav Tanwani

Can Advocate Manav Tanwani represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manav Tanwani can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manav Tanwani?

When you meet with Advocate Manav Tanwani for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manav Tanwani?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manav Tanwani, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manav Tanwani?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manav Tanwani, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manav Tanwani?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manav Tanwani regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manav Tanwani?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manav Tanwani can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.