Continue to LawRato.com with Google


What to do if someone is misusing the cheques I gave as security

Given cheque for security but I didn't get credit its just security cheque given for my friends loan amount rs 10000 but the particular person asked me for payment as my friend didn't pay so I settled with 40000 as he claimed and asked to return back the cheque but he didn't do and he filed a complaint against me I went to a lawyer about he didn't sent return notice and he just inform me that he will take care I'm also having a voice record that I spoken to the particular person and he is saying that he has done wantedly Now the case is going on and my lawyer didn't inform me any thing and they issued warrant against me wat can I do now

Answers (2)

It is sad to know that an advocate has purposefully cheated you. If you are within Coimbatore, get in touch with me, I will figure out if any 138 NI Act case has been filed up on you. Apart from that, if you have received any notice from court, do share. Immediately present yourself before the courts in which you have been mentioned as accused. After which, you can defend your case by stating the facts and finding suitable loopholes in the complaint lodged by the person who holds the cheque.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

The recall of warrent is possible. The person has to prove his innocence. The fine if any imposed shall be waived. The material fact is important to get rid of the case. The status of case could not correct.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
5 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

15 Minutes Cheque Bounce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 104 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Cheque Bounce issue
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice

4.7 | 83 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2500
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Send a legal notice through an experienced advocate
Similar questions

Hi , I issued a cheque of Rs 7 lac to a party which got bounced on 13 Jan 2017 due to stop payment from our side. After mutual discussion we are ready…

Read More

My old lawyer didn't crossed the P.W and nor did have produced any witness or evidence from my side and now the case is on the final stage. My new…

Read More

I want to if a person settled his in the mediation and signs on mutually agreed terms and conditions of payment, but afterwards due to change in circu…

Read More

I issued a cheque to a company which got bounced. What to do now?…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue