×

What to do if someone is misusing the cheques I gave as security

Given cheque for security but I didn't get credit its just security cheque given for my friends loan amount rs 10000 but the particular person asked me for payment as my friend didn't pay so I settled with 40000 as he claimed and asked to return back the cheque but he didn't do and he filed a complaint against me I went to a lawyer about he didn't sent return notice and he just inform me that he will take care I'm also having a voice record that I spoken to the particular person and he is saying that he has done wantedly Now the case is going on and my lawyer didn't inform me any thing and they issued warrant against me wat can I do now

It is sad to know that an advocate has purposefully cheated you. If you are within Coimbatore, get in touch with me, I will figure out if any 138 NI Act case has been filed up on you. Apart from that, if you have received any notice from court, do share. Immediately present yourself before the courts in which you have been mentioned as accused. After which, you can defend your case by stating the facts and finding suitable loopholes in the complaint lodged by the person who holds the cheque.

The recall of warrent is possible. The person has to prove his innocence. The fine if any imposed shall be waived. The material fact is important to get rid of the case. The status of case could not correct.