What is the total cost of fighting a cheque bounce case

Hi, I want to know what is the minimal cost for fighting a cheque bounce case. I have been given a cheque which has bounced twice and the person is not picking up calls now.

Sir minimum cost for filling cheque bounce case is 11000/ .you should given notice to the party who has given cheque through any advocate. After that you should file complaint under section 138 of in act in competent court

It depends upon case to case. Most of times it depends upon the amount in cheque.
U will b the complainant here so will b decided after knowing whole of the case.
U r suggested to call me any time .
Thanking u