Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate Khem Chand

Advocate Khem Chand

  Sessions Court, Faridabad

 Experience: 13 years

No Ratings
  • Cheque Bounce
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Motor Accident
  • Supreme Court
  • Civil

Advocate Khem Chand has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Khem provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Khem enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2004. He is a member of Faridabad Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/505/2004

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Khem Chand: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Cheque Bounce
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Motor Accident
  • Supreme Court
  • Civil


  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Palwal
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India


  • MON 09:30 AM - 06:30 PM
  • TUE 09:30 AM - 06:30 PM
  • WED 09:30 AM - 06:30 PM
  • THU 09:30 AM - 06:30 PM
  • FRI 09:30 AM - 06:30 PM
  • SAT 09:30 AM - 06:30 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Khem Chand

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 700/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 2000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 3500/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Khem Chand

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry for Advocate Khem Chand

Fill in your details and Advocate Khem Chand will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly