What action can I take in a cheque bounce case

I have cheque , But i am afraid that it will bounce. it seems he is leaving the city what the action can taken?

Answers (3)

67 votes

Sir, First you present that Cheque. If it is bounced, then issue legal notice, thereafter file a private complaint before the magistrate. And also you can file original suit for recovery of money, so that you can get the relief of attachment of the property before the judgement. You can file both cases Symon tenuously before the competent courts of law. If you want further details, plz contact.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

178 votes

First you have to present the cheque to bank first bezc it's validity is 90 days from the date of the cheque. Then see that statutory forms are followed as per law. Mean while you have to watch, put spice, to track where he is shifting or changing his house.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
349 votes

Please do provide a complete details regard to how you have got the cheque form otherside .. any transaction happened between you both guys .. there are certain things we need to take care of before bouncing the cheque so please do contact me for the further details ...

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

i was helped to my friend for 1.5L before 5 month for personal purpose and he gave me blank cheque for that but till time he did not return my money. …

Read More

I filed an insolvency case as I dont have money and income. I am jobless. But borrowed money earlier to meet my expenses. I had given blank cheques fo…

Read More

Sir, I have bought a mobile through online shopping, from a seller called Syberplace.com located in Hyderabad. But they did not deliver the product. O…

Read More

Dear Sir, my father taken 30k amount and given my father cheue for sequirty purpose to him but he met a accident(2015).but he received ligel notice in…

Read More