What action can I take in a cheque bounce case

I have cheque , But i am afraid that it will bounce. it seems he is leaving the city what the action can taken?

Sir, First you present that Cheque. If it is bounced, then issue legal notice, thereafter file a private complaint before the magistrate. And also you can file original suit for recovery of money, so that you can get the relief of attachment of the property before the judgement. You can file both cases Symon tenuously before the competent courts of law. If you want further details, plz contact.

First you have to present the cheque to bank first bezc it's validity is 90 days from the date of the cheque. Then see that statutory forms are followed as per law. Mean while you have to watch, put spice, to track where he is shifting or changing his house.

Please do provide a complete details regard to how you have got the cheque form otherside .. any transaction happened between you both guys .. there are certain things we need to take care of before bouncing the cheque so please do contact me for the further details ...