Remedy as cheque issued by agent bounced & his address is unknown

sir; I completed MBBS. for my PG admission my father gave 20 lakhs to a agent believing he will help me in getting admission in NOV 2015... but nothing such happened ....we pressured him to return money...in June 2017 he gave two 10 lakhs cheques...which bounced now... we have his ADDHAR card address but he is not staying there....when we met local lawyer he said we should have his present address otherwise cheques are waste...which we don't have... plzz tell how to proceed further...thanks for reply

Dear Sir
In cheque boubce case there is sufficient address required to send the summons to Accused.
in you r case you are not having addrees but you have to cnfirm me wheather cheque date is mentioned or not . if mentioned yoy have to present that in account and start legal process. if u not present the cheque with in 3months, the cheque is not valid.

Dear client
First you should file FIR against that for the offense of Cheating sec420 of ipc.
Next you should contact the bank of cheque and take the phone number of that person.
Next drop the cheques in the bank. And then file a complaint in court...
Any help contact me