Recovery of money. How to proceed ?

I had given ten lakh rupees to my friend for his tuition center. 500000 by rtgs 15000 by deposit in his account 350000 by cash .he did not give my rupees. At last on he gave me a cheq of rs ten lakh with date of 31-3-2017 with written on stamp paper . Chek was bounce on 10th April .how can I get my money back.

Send him a notice under 138, NI Act with immediate effect. If you fail to send him notice within 30 days then you might loose your chance to file criminal case against him.

Prosecuting someone under 138 NI Act is advisable.

Hi, as you wrote the cheque has been dishounered, you have only 30 days to send a legal notice, from the date of cheque dishounered. Without serving a legal notice to drawer you can not file a complaint against him , it's a legal procedure. For detailed discussion you can call me .

Dear client,
you should send him a legal notice for cheque bounce, such notice must sent within 30 days of cheque dishonour.
Then you can initiate proceeding under ni act against him.
For further information you can call me.

Regards,