One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate Shubham Gupta

Advocate Shubham Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 19, Faridabad
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shubham Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Shubham provides services in various fields of Consumer Court Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shubham enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016.

Enrollment Number : D/1331/2016
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Faridabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shubham Gupta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shubham Gupta

Q: Defamation and IPC 182. How to proceed on it ?

Hi my wife complaint to sp that I try to kidnep her and same day file tranfer case to high Court from my city to her city .. I was also met sp of police that matrimonial cases is going on between the party and I am ready to cooperate with police whenever Cal me but there is no Cal received by me from police .. case was targeted by high Court on first date of appearance before I reached the court.. after one week of transfer of the case wife take her complaint back and police gave findings that there is no cases is going on between the party and wife take back her complaint and we didn't find any crime... My question is that can I file a defamation case against my wife or any other criminal caze

Advocate Shubham Gupta answered
I am sorry to hear that you had to go through all this. Filing of false case(s) will amount to cruelty and hence a ground for divorce. Yes, you can file criminal case under 182 IPC and other provisions too(can't be ascertained through given facts). Case of defamation would be a weak case on your part.

Q: Recovery of money. How to proceed ?

I had given ten lakh rupees to my friend for his tuition center. 500000 by rtgs 15000 by deposit in his account 350000 by cash .he did not give my rupees. At last on he gave me a cheq of rs ten lakh with date of 31-3-2017 with written on stamp paper . Chek was bounce on 10th April .how can I get my money back.

Advocate Shubham Gupta answered
Send him a notice under 138, NI Act with immediate effect. If you fail to send him notice within 30 days then you might loose your chance to file criminal case against him.Prosecuting someone under 138 NI Act is advisable.



Advocate Shubham Gupta answered
As per law, telecoms are required to maintain it for 6 months. Getting telephone details of someone else without court's warrant is legally next to impossible. Also, remember for Landlines you will get details of outgoing calls only, for majority of service providers.

Q: Can someone please explain the concept of Divorce by mutual consent ?

We are living separately for 4months, wanted to know the procedure for mutual divorce.

Advocate Shubham Gupta answered
Separation of 1 year is necessary for divorce by mutual consent u/s 13-B of Hindu Marriage Act. (Assuming you are Hindu and your marriage is registered under HMA). Procedure is to file a joint petition before concerned DJ. Divorce will be granted after second motion i.e. after 6 months from first date (first motion).

Q: False dowry harassment case and attempt to murder case

Sir/madam, wife of my elder brother is forcing us all to leave the house and she threatens us by saying that if we do not leave she will file a false dowry harassment case and attempt to murder case plz help us plz plz

Advocate Shubham Gupta answered
Who is the owner of the house? Try recording her threats audio and video both, if possible. Best way to deal with the situation is to talk to your brother and family members of your sister in law. If it fails than remedy would depend upon the ownership of the house.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shubham Gupta

Can Advocate Shubham Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shubham Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shubham Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Shubham Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shubham Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shubham Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shubham Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shubham Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shubham Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shubham Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shubham Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shubham Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.