Procedure to transfer cheque bounce case from Kerala to Tamil Nadu

Hello mam  from tamil nadu i want to transfer one Cheque bounce case in Kerala to tamilnadu So please explain what i do please send or replay this sesaion please

Answers (3)

274 votes

I believe this is because of the recent amendment in the N.I Act. If the evidence has not been recorded in the complaint, then the case shall be returned to the complainant "with permission to file before the court" having territorial jurisdiction wherein the banker of the accused is situated. You may reach out to me privately if you need followups on the current status.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

223 votes

where the cheque got bounced, that is the juris

Make your question clear , to provide adequate answer..
One line questions are inadequate to answer in legal perspective

Shankar and associates

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
77 votes

The transfer of the cheque bounce case shall be made by transfer petition before supreme court of India under criminal procedure code. The stage of the case is important. If it is finally not doing to transfer.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles