×

Procedure to transfer cheque bounce case from Kerala to Tamil Nadu

Hello mam  from tamil nadu i want to transfer one Cheque bounce case in Kerala to tamilnadu So please explain what i do please send or replay this sesaion please

I believe this is because of the recent amendment in the N.I Act. If the evidence has not been recorded in the complaint, then the case shall be returned to the complainant "with permission to file before the court" having territorial jurisdiction wherein the banker of the accused is situated. You may reach out to me privately if you need followups on the current status.

where the cheque got bounced, that is the juris

Make your question clear , to provide adequate answer..
One line questions are inadequate to answer in legal perspective

Thanks
Shankar and associates

The transfer of the cheque bounce case shall be made by transfer petition before supreme court of India under criminal procedure code. The stage of the case is important. If it is finally not doing to transfer.