Procedure to take legal action against builder for cheque bounce

Builder didnt gave the possesion of the flat after threatening him with legal action he gave me cheque which got bounce and i send him legal notice and again he gave me fresh cheque that also got dishonoured. I wanted to know that if i take legal action what will be the result and in what time it will take and what will be cost i have to pay till the end of outcome of the case

you can file a cheque bounce case against the builder in the magistrate court in your jurisdiction as well as a civil suit regarding the possession of flat in civil court. As far as cost is concern it varies. so please hire a lawyer for proper guidance.

Typically in such a case, one must issue a legal notice within 30 days of dishonour of cheque seeking explanation or fresh payment of the dues. If still the debtor does not pay up, one can initiate proceedings. I never make any predictions regarding the time it would take for any proceedings to conclude and I would make no exception here.

U definitely get d result in that case ...u file a case in civil court...n simultaneously file d police complain against bulider for fraud u definitely get d relief in that...so please tell d place where r u staying