Procedure to take action in cheque bounce case

100000 rupya kisi Ko interest or diya tha uske badle me 100000 ka cheque Liya tha.cheque lagane per rupya account me nahi tha cheque dishonoured ho Gaya.kya kare?

Answers (2)

167 votes

With in cheque bounce ki date se one month se pahle aap use notice de or us se 100000 rupye ada karne ki maag kare 15din ke pahle nahe diya samay sima se pahle to aap sec 138 NI act ka mukadma dayar kar sakte h. Lakin dhyan rahe ki cause of action se one month se pahle mukadma jarror dayar kare.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

322 votes

You have remedy available under Negotiable Instrument Act. Contact a good lawyer with all relevant facts and documents and act according to his advice. Rest assured, you will get relief and get your money back.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles