One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gaya - Advocate Ritu Sinha

Advocate Ritu Sinha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Bypass Dandibag, Gaya
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ritu Sinha has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Ritu Sinha's office is in Bypass Dandibag, Gaya.
  • District Court, Gaya,
  • District Court, Jehanabad,
  • District Court, Patna

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gaya

Questions Answered by Advocate Ritu Sinha Procedure to take action in cheque bounce case Husband file for divorce as wife doesn't want to live with husband