Procedure to take action for cheque bounce cases

A person gave me three one lakes rupee SBI cheque in 2017. All the cheque are bounced. Local police did not interested about this matter. I want to know, where am I go for solve this matter with out court case ?

you have to take /initiate legal procedure against that person to realise those bounced cheques amount only under the provision of the Negotiable Instrument Act. there is no other way to solve the matter without court case. you can also lodge complaint for cheating against that person before police station.

When did the cheque got bounced?If 30 days have not elapsed from the Bank official notification that the cheque is bounced due to insufficient fund.You need to send a legal notice to the drawer asking pay of the debts with 15days of notice,if he fails to do so then you can file a case U/S 138 of N.I. Act of 1881.

Shaniwar Peth, Pune

When your cheque are bounced. From date of bouncing of cheque, you have to give a notice within 15 days. If payment received with in 15 days then OK otherwise you have to file the complaint case before the Chief Judicial Magistrate.