One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Asansol - Advocate Biswajit Roy

Advocate Biswajit Roy

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoGT Road, Asansol
LawRato32 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Biswajit Roy has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 32 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Biswajit Roy's office is in GT Road, Asansol.

Popular Reviews

Sandip Mukherjee - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He seems very empathetic and sincere.
2 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Biswajit Roy What to do police has not taken step even after filing FIR Can i claim share in fathers money which is now with my mother