Procedure to follow in cheque bounce matter

2 party ne mujhe ek ek cheque diye maal kharidne ke baste maine unko maal de diya jab maine vo cheque apne a/c me lagya to ek me stop balance aur ek me no balance se bapas a gye aur payment nahi par maine dono ko notice diya sec. 138 ke anusar 15 din se pahele ek party ka jabab a gya aur ek party ka jabab nahi aya. jiska jabab aya vo apna cheque khona bata raha h. ab mujhe kya karna hoga in dono ke khilap criminal case hoga ya civil case ya dono karne hoge. case kaise file karna h police ke ya court ke hisab se. ek cheque 150,000 aur dusra 50,000 rupees ka h court fees kitni lagegi.

Answers (3)

Hello ,
In your matter you are able to file both case criminal or civil under section 420 and 138 NIA act so you contact any advocate very quickly because if you delay you time bound so contact Advocate and file case

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You may file a criminal Complaint against both of them under section 138 n I act without any further delay as there is a time limit to file a complaint case with in a month after the expiry of notice period time of fifteen days and this case be filled before judicial magistrate

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

इस मामले में धारा 138 NI Act के अंतर्गत कम्पलेन्ट केस नोटिस देने के 15 दिन बाद से 30 दिन के अंदर दाखिल करना होगा केस अधिवक्ता के द्वारा दाखिल करवाना होगा। आपके पास माल भेजने का बिल बुक ही पर्याप्त सबूत है

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

15 Minutes Cheque Bounce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 104 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Cheque Bounce issue
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice

4.7 | 83 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Send a legal notice through an experienced advocate
Similar questions

Sir, From Dec'2016 to Aug'2017, my friend took a total amount of Rs.60,000/- for his personal need. I have transactions of 30,000/- shown in m…

Read More

Lent Rs.7,50,000/- by cheque about 15 years. Recently he has issued a cheque . My question is whether I can deposit the cheque to recover the principl…

Read More

2 chqs for 16000/- issued to me have bounced citing insufficient balance as the reason. i understand the procedure is legal notice with in 30 days of …

Read More

Chech bounced hone ke bad bhi koi bhi karwahi nahi ho rahi hai if you can than please help me…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue